- You can register and pay online by credit card at iTicket.
- You can buy the tshirt here. (Available in Black or Blue – Only $23.00 for kids and $25.00 for adults)
- T-Shirts purchased will be available for pick up at Pre-registration and Registration on the day of the event.
- Early collection of race packs and wristband numbers is available at Maungatapere School on Friday the 20th March from 2pm-4pm.
- All competitors will need to register before their race briefing at the registration desk to pick up their race numbers.
- The registration desk will be open from 9am on Saturday 21st March 2020.
- Each race will have a safety briefing 15 minutes prior to it’s start time. This will take place in front of the registration tent.
- Please check the iTicket Fees Disclaimer.
Safety briefing times
- Major Mayhem – Safety briefing @ 10 am (race starts 10:15 am)
- Mini Mayhem – Safety briefing @ 10:45 am (race starts 11:00 am)
- Mixed Mayhem – Safety briefing @ 11:30 am (race starts at 11:45 am)
The top 3 place getters will be acknowledged at the prize giving that will follow after the last race at approximately 12:15 pm and there are awesome major spot prizes to be won.
Food will be available to purchase – CASH only.